Prelude of my Final Major Project (ABC Diploma 2008)

I’m sitting in the Hall of my flat, trying to write down my proposal. Oh well, if I can call it a hall ... if I can call it a flat.
Here it is! Another five centimeters long black beetle. It’s running desperately trying to hide itself underneath the “carpet” of shoes covering the floor next to me.My hand is itching to capture the event. ”Where is my camera when I need it??!!”. Oh yeah ... we were robbed 2 days before xmas. Merry, merry xmas. And happy new year! Eviction notice for you! I remember now ...
I missed so many shots since I moved in here: situations, grotesque parodies or daily lifestyle. “HOME SWEET HOME” or prison; about us ... we HUMAN BEING. Pics, pics, pics ... enquiry in the squatters’ world. OBJECTIVE?! I don’t know where my research is going to lead me, what I will get from it, but, for what I am, what I believe in, I think I won’ t be able to hide my emotions, feelings and own opinion. I cannot shut down my brain, it makes me alive, living the world I am in. Photography is a perfect recording medium ... a matter of seconds, unique sensations.
SQUATTING ... Giving a bite (a taste) of it

No comments: